Join Lane Powell, Seattle Metropolitan Chamber of Commerce, Master Builders Association, Washington Retail Association and Washington Food Industry Association for this consistently popular, informative “Best Practices for Best Employers” seminar that attendees call "by far one of the best in the country." Ideal for employers, HR professionals, in-house counsel and managers, this seminar will provide the most up-to-date employment practices, changing legislation and industry trends that Washington employers ought to be prepared for in the coming year. Join us to learn what to do now to be ready for changes in 2020.
- How to Handle the Newest Accommodation and Leave Issues
- 'What Everyone Ought to Know About Conducting Defensible Investigations' (A Two-Part Session)
- 'Now You’re Just Somebody That I Used to Know': How to Perform Strategic, Defensible Terminations
- Rebuilding the Workplace After 'Organizational Upheaval'
- Top 10 New Federal, State and Local Legal Developments Employers Need to Know for 2020
- Insane (But True) Things You Need to Know About Non-Competition Agreements NOW
- Top Immigration Challenges Facing Employers — and How to Deal With Them
What Attendees Said About Last Year's SOLD OUT Seminar:
- "Energetic speakers with thought provoking and insightful strategies — one of the best programs I have attended."
- "By far one of the best labor/employment seminars in the country."
- "Entertaining format with a few wonderful surprises along the way."
- "Practical materials and written checklists I will use starting tomorrow to comply with fast changing employment laws."
Note: The event is currently sold out. To join the waitlist, sign up here and we'll notify you if a spot becomes available.