The people who join our firm become a part of the Lane Powell legacy.
We take pride in what we’ve accomplished. We’ve sustained a legacy of leadership as one of the leading law firms in this region. And, we've withstood a century of changes – in partners, clients and economic conditions. We embrace diversity and share a common vision that we pursue collaboratively with a contagious spirit.
The result of embracing change and aligning behind these values can be witnessed in the faces of our most treasured assets: the people who currently work here, the people who used to work here, and the people whom we serve. Walk down our hallways and you will see collegiality, comradery and mutual respect. Visit our clients and they will quickly validate that our success is measured by their success, and they know it.
Over the years, a number of lawyers have left Lane Powell for positions on the bench, including:
- The Honorable Suzanne M. Barnett, Chief Copyright Royalty Judge, U.S. Copyright Royalty Board
- The Honorable William Beeks, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- The Honorable Trish M. Brown, Chief Judge, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Oregon
- The Honorable Arthur R. Chapman, King County District Court
- The Honorable Brian K. Clark, Anchorage District Court
- The Honorable Janice Ellis, Snohomish County Superior Court
- The Honorable Mary Jo Heston, U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the Western District of Washington
- The Honorable Christopher Marshall, Multnomah County Circuit Court
- The Honorable Richard W. Postma, Jr., Anchorage District Court
- The Honorable Erik Price, Court of Appeals, Division Two
- The Honorable Mark Rindner, Anchorage Superior Court
- The Honorable James Robart, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
- The Honorable Thomas S. Zilly, U.S. District Court for the Western District of Washington
To keep these strong bonds of camaraderie and collaboration going, Lane Powell has created an online private group in order to provide opportunities to stay connected with current and former Lane Powell attorneys, while at Lane Powell or beyond.
As the group grows, we plan to offer professional development opportunities through networking events, CLEs, legal updates and relevant industry articles.
To request access to join the Lane Powell Alumni & Attorneys Group, please click here.