Our training goes beyond typical “anti-harassment” training that uses legalese and tells employees what not to do. Our training instead focuses on what employees can do to create and promote a respectful and productive environment. We also train employees, both managers and staff, what to do if they witness or become aware of inappropriate and unwelcome conduct. Our live training recounts real-life cases where managers either made the right or wrong decision, and the resulting consequences. Training deliverables include:
- An interactive workshop with engaging animation and video, featuring real-world examples and headline-inspired interactions covering such topics as:
- How managers should respond to reports
- Why a fair investigation process is important
- How the company should investigate reported concerns
- What kinds of steps might be taken to remedy the situation
- What constitutes retaliation and how to avoid it
- Tip sheets for managers
- An interactive game
- Customized policies your company can implement immediately
Why Our Training Works
As Lawyers for Employers™, Lane Powell brings years of experience litigating and resolving harassment claims. We exceed client expectations by providing personalized and effective trainings, which build upon lessons from the trenches on how these claims could have been avoided in the first place.
What Are You Waiting for?
Don’t hesitate to reach out to any member of our Employment Team to discuss how we can partner with your company to help keep you out of the headlines and create and maintain a respectful workplace that’s good for business.