Eight Lane Powell attorneys were recently named 2020 "Super Lawyers" with an additional two named "Rising Stars" in Oregon by Super Lawyers magazine.
The "Oregon Super Lawyers" and their practice areas include:
- Bankruptcy: David W. Criswell, Brad T. Summers
- Business Litigation: Bruce H. Cahn, Peter Hawkes
- Eminent Domain: Charles F. Hudson
- Intellectual Property Litigation: Kenneth R. Davis II
- Mergers & Acquisitions: A. Jeffery Bird
- Real Estate: Bryan E. Powell
The "Oregon Rising Stars" and their practice areas include:
- Business Litigation: Brian T. Kiolbasa
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Kenneth R. Haglund, Jr.
Special recognition goes to David Criswell, who was named on the “Oregon Top 50 List.”
Only five percent of attorneys in Oregon receive the Super Lawyers honor and only two and a half percent receive the Rising Stars honor. The patented multiphase selection process involves peer nominations, a blue ribbon panel review process and independent research. Thomson Reuters performs the polling, research and selection of Super Lawyers and Rising Stars in a process designed to identify lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Super Lawyers is a comprehensive and diverse guide to outstanding attorneys, representing a wide range of practice areas, firm sizes and geographic locations.