Nine Lane Powell attorneys were recently named 2022 “Super Lawyers” with an additional six named “Rising Stars” in Oregon by Super Lawyers magazine.
The “Oregon Super Lawyers” and their practice areas include:
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Kenny Haglund
- Business Litigation: Bruce H. Cahn, Janet Knauss Larsen
- Bankruptcy: Business: David W. Criswell
- Intellectual Property Litigation: Kenneth R. Davis II
- Civil Litigation: Defense: Pilar French
- Eminent Domain: Charles F. Hudson
- Real Estate: Bryan E. Powell
- Health Care: Gabriela Sanchez
The “Oregon Rising Stars” and their practice areas include:
- Business/Corporations: Joseph L. Cerne
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Lisa D. Poplawski
- Civil Litigation: Defense: Kristen L. Price
- Employment: Labor: Hank Stebbins
- Real Estate: Cozette Tran-Caffee
- Business Litigation: Mohammed Workicho
Special recognition goes to David Criswell, who was also named to the “Top 50: 2022 Oregon Super Lawyers” list.
Only five percent of Oregon attorneys receive the Super Lawyers honor, and only two and a half percent receive the Rising Stars honor. The patented multiphase selection process involves peer nominations, a blue-ribbon panel review process, and independent research. Thomson Reuters performs the polling, research and selection of Super Lawyers and Rising Stars in a process designed to identify lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Super Lawyers Magazine is a comprehensive and diverse guide to outstanding attorneys, representing a wide range of practice areas, firm sizes, and geographic locations.