Mike Reilly will lead a Washington Bankers Association human resources seminar in Spokane, Washington on Wednesday, April 10 addressing:
- How the #MeToo Movement is affecting the workplace for managers;
- Gender pay disparity and complying with pay equity laws;
- New approaches to drug testing;
- Workplace violence, and how to evaluate the risks and reduce potential hazards; and
- An update on Washington’s Paid Family Leave Laws.
The two-day event, taking place April 9-10, enhances training for bank trainers, HR managers and bank staff members.