Lane Powell is hosting the National Diversity Council’s Women in Leadership Symposium on Thursday, March 28 in Portland, Oregon. This annual event brings together a diverse group of successful women leaders who inspire and motivate women to reflect on their own career goals and status as they strive to advance in their organizations. Lisa Poplawski will serve as moderator and Katie Gallagher will serve on the panel of leaders.
The leaders will engage in discussions focused around the theme of “Center Stage: Standing Out & Speaking Up,” including:
- Leveraging Intersectionality in the Workplace
- Defeating Gender-Based
- Harassment in the Workplace
- Building Up the Women Around You
- Navigating the “Glass Cliff”
- Defining Success: Does it have to be about the C-Suite?
- Gaining Mentors and Becoming One
- A Difficult Conversation: When and How to Ask for a Raise
- Using Technology to Create Work-Life Integration
- Silencing Self-doubt: How to Overcome Imposter Syndrome
- Transforming Men into Allies in the Workplace