We're excited to host our fifth annual seminar geared toward entrepreneurs, startups and emerging-growth companies at W Seattle Hotel on Thursday, December 6.
This year we're celebrating the Pacific Northwest's startup ecosystem and featuring presentations, panels and interviews with some of the region's top thought leaders.
Topics will include:
- A Look at the Economic & Social Impact of Startups on Our Region
- The Growing Trend Toward Social Enterprises
- Stump John Cook! A Look at Some of the PNW’s Best Startup & Tech Stories
- The Evolution of Retail
- Finding Your Exit
- What the Heck Is Happening in D.C.?
- Investor Panel: Who is Going to Get Funded in 2019?
Confirmed guest speakers include:
- John Cook, GeekWire
- Kris Engskov, Starbucks
- Aaron Fairchild, Green Canopy
- Stacy Flynn, Evrnu
- Lynn Heublein, SkinSpirit Skincare Clinic and Spa
- Brock Mansfield, Salmon Innovation Fund / EnVest
- Chris Martin, CleanScapes
- Brian Murphy, Meridian Capital Partners LLC
- Tim Punke, Monument Policy Group
- Stan Shull, Alliance Velocity / Former Vice President of Business Development at Apptio
We have more speakers on the way — keep an eye on our event website for the most current information.