We’re proud to present our third annual startups seminar at W Seattle on Thursday, December 8. This year’s theme will be the pending convergence of the big-five “Super Technologies” — Artificial Intelligence, Cloud Computing, IoT, Big Data and Mobile — and how they will impact society, our economy and our startup community.
This year’s highlights:
- Keynote: Ryan Calo, Assistant Professor of Law and Co-director of the Technology Policy Lab at UW;
- An investor panel with John Cook, Co-founder of GeekWire, serving as moderator and investors Erik Benson of Voyager Capital, Greg Ennis of Peninsula Ventures, Molly Gregg Otter of Lighter Capital and Sheila Gulati of Tola Capital serving as panelists;
- An entrepreneur panel including Mike Howell, Co-founder & CEO of Dolly; Sandi Lin, Co-founder & CEO of Skilljar; Dan Marsh, Managing Partner at Avail Partners; and Peter Ozolin, Co-founder and CEO of Manzama;
- Breakout sessions to cover your most pressing legal questions; and
- A complimentary happy hour reception to network with other attendees and gain additional access to the presenters and investors.