Fifteen Lane Powell Attorneys Named ‘Oregon Super Lawyers’ and Four Named as ‘Oregon Rising Stars’
Fifteen Lane Powell attorneys have been named 2015 “Oregon Super Lawyers,” and another four attorneys have been named as “Oregon Rising Stars” by Super Lawyers magazine.
The “Oregon Super Lawyers” and their practice areas include:
- Antitrust Litigation: Craig D. Bachman
- Appellate: Thomas W. Sondag
- Business Litigation: Susan K. Eggum, Peter Hawkes
- Eminent Domain: Charles F. Hudson
- Employment and Labor: Paul M. Ostroff
- Employment Litigation: Defense: David G. Hosenpud
- Intellectual Property: Parna A. Mehrbani
- Intellectual Property Litigation: Kenneth R. Davis II
- Mergers & Acquisitions: A. Jeffery Bird, Jeffrey C. Wolfstone
- Real Estate: Bryan E. Powell, Michael R. Silvey
- Tax: John H. Gadon, Neil D. Kimmelfield
The “Oregon Rising Stars” and their practice areas include:
- Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights: Skyler M. Tanner
- Business Litigation: Matthew S. Kirkpatrick, Darin M. Sands
- General Litigation: Brian T. Kiolbasa
Thomson Reuters performs the polling, research and selection for Super Lawyers and Rising Stars in a process designed to identify lawyers who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Super Lawyers magazine is a comprehensive and diverse guide to outstanding attorneys, representing a wide range of practice areas, firm sizes and geographic locations.
The Super Lawyers selection procedure includes independent research, peer nominations and peer evaluations. Only five percent of Oregon attorneys are given this honor. For Rising Stars, only attorneys age 40 and under, or who have been practicing 10 years or less, can be named. Rising Stars are selected based on peer nominations and independent research, and only 2.5 percent of eligible attorneys make the cut every year.