According to the Transgender Law Center, 1 in 5 transgender employees experience discrimination at work. This webinar provides steps to ensure you have an inclusive workplace where all can bring their whole selves to work and be productive.
Join Lane Powell and the Greater Seattle Business Association as we discuss ways businesses can create a more trans-inclusive workplace. This webinar is ideal for employers, HR professionals, in-house counsel and managers.
- What it means to have an inclusive workplace,
- Overview of the law that ensures equality for the LGBT community,
- Workplace challenges facing trans-employees and what employers can do to ensure the workplace is a safe place,
- Strategies for helping trans-employees, as well as other employees at your organization, during the transition process, and
- Policies an employer should have in place to ensure equal treatment.