Beyond IP Law — A look at what’s going on in the world of Intellectual Property
- Jaguar Land Rover Ltd Puts the Brakes on the Trivett Family Trust
- Answering the Question: ‘Can third parties challenge a copyright Work Made for Hire ownership assertion?’
- Small Companies and Those Not Certified Under the Safe Harbor Face Hidden Costs in the EU/US Privacy Shield Certification Process
- In re Nickelodeon Consumer Privacy Litigation: An IP Address Is Not Always Personally Identifiable Information
- Reputation Matters: Don’t Lose Opportunities Due to Inaccurate Personal Data
Boom: The ERISA Law Blog — Lessons learned from current matter in ERISA Law
- ERISA (D.C. Cir.): Do You Know the Difference Between a “Payroll Practice,” and Short Term Disability Benefits Governed by ERISA?
- ERISA (9th Circuit): How Long Can a Sedentary Person Sit? You Better Check the Dictionary of Occupational Titles
- ERISA: Failure to Present “Objective Findings of Impairment” Supports Denial of Mental Disability Claim
- ERISA: Are Social Security Administration Disability Decisions, Made After the Final Claim Decision, Part of the Administrative Record?
- ERISA: How Do You Spell (Equitable) Relief?
D&O Developments — Discussion on current cases in Securities Litigation
Error: Feed has a error or is not valid
D&O Discourse — Discussion on current topics in Security Litigation
- Lessons Learned in London
- Vote D&O Discourse for Best Legal Blog!
- Are We Headed into a Perfect Storm of Securities Class Action Filings?
- 5 Wishes for Securities Litigation Defense: Early Damages Analysis and Discovery
- The Decline of the Disclosure-Only Settlement: Will We Regret What We Wished For?
Earth and Table Law Reporter — Discussion in current issues in the practice of Food, Beverage and Hospitality Law
- Palate Pleasing Zucchinis Dominate Squash Patenting
- GMO Food Labels, Our Emotions and the “Rationalist’s Delusion”
- Patenting the Quest for a More Perfect Veggie Burger
- Compensating “Disgust”: Psychoanalyzing Emotional Distress Claims Involving Food Products
- Starlet Marketing, Patenting and Branding of the California Artichoke
Immigration Edge — Discussion of current topics in Immigration Law
- FAQs on H-4 Employment Authorization Final Rule from DHS
- Obama Immigration Executive Action: Impact on Business and Employment
- U.S. Expands Visas to Chinese Citizens to 10 Years
- DHS to Issue U.S. Work Permits for some H-4 Spouses
- H-1B Lottery: How Will it Work if the Quota is Filled?
The Pipeline: Cannabis Law Advisor— Discussion of the legal issues that impact the marijuana industry
- Oregon Cannabis Producers Need to ‘Grow Up’ and Respect Boundaries
- If More States Vote ‘Green’ This November, Some Believe It Could Be ‘The Beginning of the End of the War On Marijuana’
- Cashed Cannabis: Required Reports for Amounts Exceeding $10,000
- OLCC Eases Transition From Medical to Recreational Marijuana Sectors (and Releases Related Business Resources)
- The DEA Is Getting Past Just Saying No: Scientific Research Into Medical Uses of Marijuana Is a Bridge Toward a Policy Shift