Amster, Degginger and Nesteroff Interviewed by KKOL on Sustainability Issues in Downtown Seattle
Lane Powell Shareholders Glenn Amster, Grant Degginger and Mike Nesteroff were recently interviewed on sustainability issues in downtown Seattle by KKOL 1300 AM personality Mike Siegel. The interview aired on June 10.
Topics that were discussed included:
- How to reduce your carbon footprint while residing in a downtown office building
- Control over electricity use
- Smart Grid
- Tax incentives
- What is LEED certification? Government incentives?
- Recovery Act and impact on downtown development
- Regional cooperation
- Sustainable development
- The impact safety has on development
- Sustainability issues on the federal, state and city level