Eric Meltzer is the Firm’s Director of Strategy and Pricing, and works closely with the leadership team to effectively advance client value and service excellence. In this role, Eric is responsible for pricing, project management, process improvement, practice innovation, and creating client service and development initiatives. Prior to joining Lane Powell, Eric was the Director of Legal Services for RGP, a publicly traded global management consulting firm, where he was responsible for developing its legal advisory practice. In this role, he worked with corporate law departments and law firms to craft strategy, improve value, develop leaders and make meaning out of data. He has worked with clients across a wide range of industries, with companies of all sizes, including retail, manufacturing, technology, banking, finance, data storage and more.
Eric also has experience as a commercial and intellectual property attorney, where he represented startups, nonprofits and corporations on a wide range of transactional and litigation matters.
- Lewis and Clark Law School (J.D., 2007)
- China University of Political Science and Law (2005)
- The Evergreen State College (B.A., 2002)
- “What IS a Legal Service? Or How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love Lawyers,” Legal Marketing Association Pricing, Process Improvement and Project Management Conference (May 17, 2016)
- “Uniting Analytics and Strategy in Legal Organizations,” Corporate Legal Operations Consortium Institute (May 2, 2016)