Karen Helde has worked for Lane Powell since 1994, and currently holds the position of Director of Research Services and Records. In this role, Karen oversees the Library and Records Departments, systems and services to meet the needs of the Firm and its clients. In this role, she has advanced the merger of the various forms of media into the electronic age. In addition, Karen serves as a Security Privacy Officer, as well as serving on the Incident Response Team.
- University of Washington (M.Libr., 1994)
- Bryn Mawr College (B.A., magna cum laude, 1986)
Professional and Community Activities
- Member, American Association of Law Libraries
- Member and Past President, Law Librarians of Puget Sound
- Member, U.S. Law Firm Group
- Member, ARMA International