Lane Powell provides a full range of legal services to clients who have international operations and activities, including:
- Inbound and outbound mergers and acquisitions
- Joint ventures and strategic alliances
- Independent sales representative agreements
- Licensing and other intellectual property transactions
- Distribution arrangements
- Establishment, finance and operation of foreign branches and subsidiaries
- International business negotiations
- Structuring, acquiring and disposing of real estate investments
- Handling of international disputes
- Trade regulation
- Compliance with U.S. securities, antitrust and export laws
- Immigration and EB-5 matters
- Patent, trademark, copyright and other intellectual property
- International and domestic tax law
Lane Powell has broad experience on inbound matters representing clients from many countries, including Canada, the United Kingdom, Japan, Germany, Australia, New Zealand, Hong Kong, Peoples Republic of China, Israel and Taiwan.
Lane Powell’s international business attorneys also advise numerous domestic clients in connection with their investments and business activities outside the United States. The Firm has language capabilities in more than 20 languages, including Spanish, French, German, Japanese, Chinese (Mandarin), Korean and Russian.
Lane Powell has close working relationships with a number of quality law firms in major financial centers around the world enabling Lane Powell to provide assistance to clients wherever their business operations or investments may take them.