From the Immigration Edge blog:
Lane Powell’s immigration attorneys are experienced in providing a full range of business-related immigration services to individuals, as well as to regional, national and international corporations. Depending on the immigration service required, Lane Powell can assist clients with submission of petitions or applications to the Department of Homeland Security, Department of State and agencies handling immigration adjudication; representation in administrative hearings; and appeals to the Board of Immigration Appeals and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Lane Powell is experienced in assisting clients in these immigration practice areas:
- Non-Immigrant Visas, including visas for business and pleasure (B-1 and B-2); treaty traders or investors (E-1 or E-2); temporary professionals and seasonal workers or trainees (H-1B, H-2 or H-3); intra-company transferees (L-1); Trade NAFTA (TN) professionals from Canada and Mexico; students, visiting scholars and other exchange visitors (F or J).
- Extension, change, or adjustment of Immigrant Status, such as obtaining permanent residence and revalidation of non-immigrant visas.
- Employment-Based Immigrant (Green Card) Visas, including immigrant visas based on first preference (priority worker), second preference (professionals with advanced degree or persons with exceptional ability), third preference (professionals, skilled workers and other workers) and fifth preference (employment creation, also known as “million dollar investor visa”).
- Labor Certification and Labor Condition Applications for employment-based immigration, such as labor certification with the Department of Labor (DOL); for H-1B non-immigrant visas, including labor condition applications with the DOL.
- Employer Sanctions, including representation of employers for violations of the Immigration Reform and Control Act (IRCA), representation before the Office of Special Counsel, as well as assistance in complying with IRCA regulations.
- Consular Processing, including accompaniment to consular interviews and preparation of all documentation for interviews with consular officers.
Lane Powell immigration attorneys are active members of the American Immigration Lawyers Association. The practice has been highly ranked in the U.S. News and Best Lawyers annual “Best Law Firms” survey.