Kimmelfield, Williams and Pasternack to Speak at Tax Credit Immersion 2009 (Portland)
Dive into the historic, new markets and renewable energy tax credit programs! Lane Powell and Novogradac are co-presenting Tax Credit Immersion 2009 at the Nines in Portland on April 22-23. Use the coupon code “LanePowell” to receive $125 off the cost of registration.
Learn, Among Other Things:
- The ins and outs of preserving or adapting historic theaters
- How to plug a project’s financing gap with NMTCs
- The worth of HRTCs, RETCs, and NMTCs in today’s market
- The when, where, what and how as they apply to
- Incorporating the ITC into your project
Who Should Attend?
- Historic preservation and community development professionals
- Investors and not-for-profit representatives
- Governmental agency representatives
- Accountants and attorneys
- CPE seekers, two days of knowledge translates into 7 CPE credits