Randy Leitzke has served as Lane Powell’s Chief Operating Officer since 1994. Randy leads and manages the Firm’s operations including Finance and Accounting, Human Resources, Information Technology, Library and Research Services, Legal Support Services, Marketing, Office and Facilities Services, Office Management, Paralegals, and Records and Docketing Services. He also serves as the business adviser to the Board of Directors, Executive Committee, President and Vice President in the development and execution of the Firm’s strategic initiatives.
Prior to joining Lane Powell, Randy worked in the technology industry in financial and operational areas with his preceding position as the Chief Financial Officer (Treasurer & Corporate Secretary) of ESCA Corporation, an international software and engineering services company. Randy led and managed finance and accounting, human resources, information technology, operational planning, administration, and legal operations.
- University of Washington (B.A., magna cum laude, 1980; MBA, 1985)
- Master of Business Administration — Finance and Accounting Concentrations
- Bachelor of Arts in Business Administration — Finance and Business Economics Concentrations
- Phi Beta Kappa and Beta Gamma Sigma
- Certified Public Accountant in the State of Washington
Professional and Community Activities
- Member, Association of Legal Administrators, Puget Sound Chapter
- Member, Washington Society of Certified Public Accountants
- Member, Financial Executives International
- Member, U.S. Law Firm Group