Twenty-six Lane Powell Attorneys Named ‘Washington Super Lawyers;’ Ten Lane Powell Attorneys Named As ‘Washington Rising Stars’
Twenty-six Lane Powell attorneys have been named 2011 “Washington Super Lawyers.”
- Banking: Ronald E. Beard, Malcolm C. Lindquist
- Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights: Charles R. Ekberg, Mary Jo Heston, Bruce W. Leaverton
- Business/Corporate: Michael D. Dwyer
- Business Litigation: Barbara J. Duffy, Rudy A. Englund, Larry S. Gangnes, Joseph E. Lynam, James B. Stoetzer
- Class Action/Mass Torts: John S. Devlin III., Barry N. Mesher
- Construction Litigation: Stanton P. Beck
- Employment & Labor: Gail E. Mautner
- Employment Litigation: Defense: D. Michael Reilly
- Estate Planning & Probate: Charles W. Riley Jr.
- Intellectual Property: Steven B. Winters
- Intellectual Property Litigation: Brian G. Bodine
- Mergers & Acquisitions: Michael E. Morgan
- Personal Injury Defense: General: Michael H. Runyan
- Personal Injury Defense: Products: Brian D. Zeringer
- Transportation/Maritime: Mark G. Beard, Katie Matison, Tim D. Wackerbarth
- Tax: Lewis M. Horowitz
In addition to being named as “Washington Super Lawyers,” Lane Powell attorneys Brian G. Bodine, Barry N. Mesher and Michael E. Morgan were named one of the “Top 100” attorneys, and Barbara J. Duffy, Mary Jo Heston and Gail E. Mautner were named one of the “Top 50 Women” attorneys.
Ten Lane Powell attorneys have been named as “Washington Rising Stars.”
- Bankruptcy & Creditor/Debtor Rights: Gregory R. Fox
- Business/Corporate: Andrew W. Steen
- Business Litigation: Andrew G. Yates
- Class Action/Mass Torts: Jeffrey M. Odom, Gwendolyn C. Payton
- Construction Litigation: Jennifer M. Beyerlein, Andrew J. Gabel
- Insurance Coverage: Gabriel Baker
- Transportation/Maritime: Joseph P. Corr
- Securities Litigation: David L. Young
Each year, Thomson Reuters’ Super Lawyers conducts a comprehensive selection process composed of peer nominations, a blue ribbon panel review process and independent research on candidates. Only five percent of Washington attorneys are given this honor. The procedure is designed to identify attorneys who have attained a high degree of peer recognition and professional achievement.
“Rising Stars” is a comprehensive listing of outstanding emerging attorneys. The list represents a wide range of practice areas, firm sizes and geographic locations, but only attorneys age 40 and under, or who have been practicing 10 years or less, can be named. The intense selection process includes peer nominations and independent research on candidates, which is why only 2.5 percent of eligible attorneys make the cut every year.